top of page

Frequently asked questions

Below you will find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, please email us with your query here


How do I make a referral for accommodation?

You can make a self referral, or make one on someone's behalf by contacting us on 0800 1700 305 or completing our contact form.

What type of support will I receive? 

You will receive support based on your individual needs. This may include budgeting, signposting to specialist agencies and supporting you to develop independent living skills. 

Why do I have to pay a service charge?

Your service charge includes your contribution to utility bills and also for the care, support and supervision provided. 


Property images provided courtesy of Inspire Housing.

bottom of page